Re: Function that returns date of file.

"Fred Atkinson" <fatkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qlhbm39f8ert516hahjpra6cftgqebkvc1@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 01:19:25 -0600, "Steve" <no.one@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Fred Atkinson" <fatkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6ae9m3l1lfhljni7g1a87jgq4qi8r1lmc2@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:38:52 -0600, "Steve" <no.one@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If you think you're going to make me feel inferior, you can
dream on.

if that's the way you feel, that's up to you...not me. i'm just saying
you're pretty daft.

The word I would use to describe you is pretty bad. So, I'll
refrain from saying it.

oh, you don't want to be a potty-mouth. lol. 'bad' is relative anyway.

If you can't say something nice...

any other wonderful idioms you'd like to share, freddie?

ooops, sorry honor grad (non-lit/english)...an idiom is similar to a cliche.
damnit!!! a cliche is like a phrase...errrr...saying that people
repeat....errr....say over and over again. if you can manage typing
d.i.c.t.i.o.n.a.r.y.(dot)com, you can look up all the hard words i've just
used.

still gunna for that last word you said you weren't interested in having,
eh?

ROFL !

  • Re: Function that returns date of file.
    ... you're pretty daft. ... refrain from saying it. ... any other wonderful idioms you'd like to share, ... sorry honor grad...an idiom is similar to a cliche. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Function that returns date of file.
    ... refrain from saying it. ... any other wonderful idioms you'd like to share, ... a cliche is like a phrase...errrr...saying that people ... LOL. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Amber now means stop?!?
    ... Adrian wrote: ... daft is that. ... It wasn't me who pointed it out,if you check back for the poster called Hucker, you'll see that his colleagues wife got stopped and warned by plod that the law had changed and you can get done for running an amber. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: President Lincoln Radio and Ebay
    ... >>Why start by saying im wrong... ... encourage the use of modified multimode CB's. ... Its also daft that as a full licence holder I cant legally convert old 11m ...
    (uk.rec.radio.cb)
  • Re: Opening
    ... large difference between "What he said can be interpreted as saying X" ... This statement, otoh, has major cultural associations. ... cliche that a person who says this believes that - so much so that it's ... "you have just announced that is inferior." ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)