Re: Function that returns date of file.

"Fred Atkinson" <fatkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:qlhbm39f8ert516hahjpra6cftgqebkvc1@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 01:19:25 -0600, "Steve" <no.one@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Fred Atkinson" <fatkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6ae9m3l1lfhljni7g1a87jgq4qi8r1lmc2@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:38:52 -0600, "Steve" <no.one@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If you think you're going to make me feel inferior, you can
dream on.

if that's the way you feel, that's up to you...not me. i'm just saying
you're pretty daft.

The word I would use to describe you is pretty bad. So, I'll
refrain from saying it.

oh, you don't want to be a potty-mouth. lol. 'bad' is relative anyway.

If you can't say something nice...

any other wonderful idioms you'd like to share, freddie?

ooops, sorry honor grad (non-lit/english)...an idiom is similar to a cliche.
damnit!!! a cliche is like a phrase...errrr...saying that people
repeat....errr....say over and over again. if you can manage typing
d.i.c.t.i.o.n.a.r.y.(dot)com, you can look up all the hard words i've just
used.

still gunna for that last word you said you weren't interested in having,
eh?

ROFL !

.