Where does email get bounced to?

Using Apache + PHP on linux.
Say I use php to send an email, and that email bounces.

Where does it end up?

Can I force the return address so it would consistently go to a particular address?

Thanx

  • Re: Where does email get bounced to?
    ... Preventer of Work wrote: ... Say I use php to send an email, and that email bounces. ... JDS Computer Training Corp. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Where does email get bounced to?
    ... Say I use php to send an email, and that email bounces. ... It goes to the return-path address. ... You may want to try this MIME message composing and sending class. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Where does email get bounced to?
    ... Jerry Stuckle wrote: ... Say I use php to send an email, and that email bounces. ... The scope of question includes achieving some goal using php. ... He may not have given me everything I need, but he gave me a clue. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Where does email get bounced to?
    ... Say I use php to send an email, and that email bounces. ... The scope of question includes achieving some goal using php. ... Once you figure out how the MTAs' determine where it goes, then the PHP answer will be obvious. ... Not wanting to even take the basic steps to see what's involved, and then calling someone pompous because they tried to steer you to the right place to get an answer. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I would chose IIS. ... Not that Apache is bad but ASP.NET is far easier and faster to create good web forms in. ... You can run asp on Apache server, and you can do that even on an Apache running on a Linux server. ... PHP on a IIS server is rather easy to run once you install PHP on a PC but if you only use PHP why not use Apache for Windows. ...
    (alt.php)