Where does email get bounced to?
- From: Preventer of Work <not_this@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 02:17:24 GMT
Using Apache + PHP on linux.
Say I use php to send an email, and that email bounces.
Where does it end up?
Can I force the return address so it would consistently go to a particular address?
- Prev by Date: Re: Location of original file uploaded via html form
- Next by Date: Re: Where does email get bounced to?
- Previous by thread: Encountering attachment size limit using class htmlMimeMail
- Next by thread: Re: Where does email get bounced to?