Re: 匯豐一信融資國際有限公司

Jerry.Stuckle@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
1.機械設定,中小型企業貸款..

Congratulation to your new job at Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corp
LTD and that the jet lag ain't too bad after your flight to Germany.

--

//Aho

  • Cebu Pacific
    ... Cebu Pacific..here is how the story goes... ... I'm booked on the 4.40pm flight Manila to Hong Kong.. ... supervisor in the Philippines when there are flight delays u will know ...
    (rec.travel.asia)
  • Swine Flu is not SARS: Hong Kong update
    ... China has allowed 11 people to escape untraceable. ... Hopefully they are not at the same flight as the mexican who got the ... in the process infect others of their deadly disease. ... quarantine in a downtown Hong Kong hotel Saturday after a Mexican ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: Hong Kong to Nanjing (flight? or some other means?)
    ... >Chris Blunt wrote: ... >>>another flight to Nanjing. ... >> travel agent in Hong Kong. ... China Southern or China Eastern are usually ...
    (rec.travel.asia)
  • Re: Is there a cure for Jet-lag?
    ... I believe there is no real cure for jet lag, ... Still burned into memory is an episode when I lived in Texas. ... On Tuesday I departed for England, a 7-hour time difference. ... connecting flight to Maui, and shopping for our trip to a jungle cabin ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Is there a cure for Jet-lag?
    ... The best advice I ever got was from an English businessman who flew ... I believe there is no real cure for jet lag, ... Still burned into memory is an episode when I lived in Texas. ... connecting flight to Maui, and shopping for our trip to a jungle cabin ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)