PHP Development in WAMP
- From: alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 03:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
I write my PHP code in a WAMPServer-installed environment, running in
Windows Vista (Home Premium). I use Crimson Editor as my code editor.
Running within these constraints, is it feasible/advisable to install
something to work as a PHP IDE? I'm thinking here primarily of the
possibility of line-by-line execution, the setting off breakpoints and
the ability to inspect (and set) variable values on the fly.
If so, what package (free if possible) do you recommend?
- Prev by Date: Re: Making it a function?
- Next by Date: Re: PHP Development in WAMP
- Previous by thread: Making it a function?
- Next by thread: Re: PHP Development in WAMP