How to display db results in order ?

I have a php page that is getting some data from a db, and displaying
it on a page. the only thing is it is not in order. I want the newest
entry to show up at top and the older to go down.

There is no date field in the db.

Right now I am using:
SELECT * FROM MYDB;

And everything is coming out in any old order..

Thanks.

  • ANNOUNCE: web2ldap release 1.0.0
    ... the context menu when displaying a search form. ... When renaming an entry the new superior DN can be searched. ... the input form if there are any defined for the ... structural object class of the entry. ...
    (comp.os.linux.announce)
  • Re: PHP5 and class inheritance question
    ... handle pointing to a memory address where information is stored, this php ... handle points to a symbol table entry where information is stored. ... A pointer contains a memory address, ... references behave differently (which BTW is explicitly mentioned in the ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Running Detached Jobs
    ... What's your best advice on how to run a Detached Job* in PHP? ... and then this posts to a final confirmation page. ... - I could file the entry into a database table and then run a PHP ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Sessions and clients
    ... There are basically two ways to accomplish it, and uses Sessions in PHP. ... Obviously you eliminate navigation in NOF for the proper pages. ... I'm not providing sample code or anything because I'm not ... personally despise sites that "fool" my Address Bar into displaying anything ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: [PHP] To check for existing user in database
    ... cohabitation of PHP and XML. ... // Connect and select the database. ... // Insert new entry in the database if entry submitted ... // Output an error message to the user. ...
    (php.general)