Beginner PHP question

For some reason sample website I have displays PHP variables in the
web browser. Also, hyper link i have on the page is displays like

my.domain.com?page=$page&id=$codeno

But there are some part of code does works fine. May be anything
inside <?= tag is being displayed in the browser

I know that <?= is like response.write in ASP or <?echo etc. but I am
a newbie and looks like I am missing something

  • Re: Beginner PHP question
    ... web browser. ... hyper link i have on the page is displays like ... inside <?= tag is being displayed in the browser ... <?php echo $var; ?> ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Beginner PHP question
    ... web browser. ... hyper link i have on the page is displays like ... Before PHP 5 it was on by default if I remeber ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Beginner PHP question
    ... web browser. ... hyper link i have on the page is displays like ... this stuff does not work in php; please see the syntax in the manual, ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Beginner PHP question
    ... Daniel schrieb: ... web browser. ... hyper link i have on the page is displays like ... Before PHP 5 it was on by default if I remeber correctly. ...
    (alt.php)