Drawing graphs with PHP

From: TheDD (pas.d_at_email.com)
Date: 11/09/03

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:49:52 +0100

Hi all,

i have a question:

is there any librairy for drawing graphs with PHP? Not graphs like
histogram or alike, but like a set of shapes linked together in a certain
way (like a flow chart or call graph).

I have found a script to handle the graph in memory but i can already do
that, my problem is to draw it (it an optimal way, and without crossing
links if possible).

Thx

--
TheDD

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Question regarding program discovery
    ... PHP based intranet site redone as it runs horribly. ... gave us two sheets of paper with graphs on either. ... Mind you we had no previous specification whatsoever other than user ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Question regarding program discovery
    ... PHP based intranet site redone as it runs horribly. ... gave us two sheets of paper with graphs on either. ... development, data conversion, etc. ... what you might want though the user tutorials might help but they ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Question regarding program discovery
    ... PHP based intranet site redone as it runs horribly. ... gave us two sheets of paper with graphs on either. ... Mind you we had no previous specification whatsoever other than user ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Question regarding program discovery
    ... PHP based intranet site redone as it runs horribly. ... gave us two sheets of paper with graphs on either. ... Mind you we had no previous specification whatsoever other than user ... Did you actually ask them to demonstrate expertise in PHP ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: [SLE] Apache and php4-gd no images
    ... > Assuming you are generating dynamic graphics with gd, it could be a config thing that prevents ... I ran only the php file that generates the image and it complains ... The main web site calls two php scripts to generate two graphs. ...
    (SuSE)