fsockopen - dsiabled for security reasons

From: Tomasz Nowak (nowak2000_at_poczta.onet.pl)
Date: 11/10/03

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:20:00 +0100

Hello!
The free serwer I use tells some functions are disabled for security
reasons. How can I retrieve contents of another website, without using
fsockopen and fpsockopen?

Relevant Pages

  • Security question re. default website
    ... I have been looking into the possibility of hosting a couple of public ... site SHOULD NOT be hosted on SBS mainly for security reasons. ... having not tightened up the security settings much from out of the ... website (which is how it would need to be to let my users access their ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: fsockopen - dsiabled for security reasons
    ... > reasons. ... How can I retrieve contents of another website, ... most general file commands will accept a URL as a file, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: fsockopen - dsiabled for security reasons
    ... >> The free serwer I use tells some functions are disabled for security ... >> reasons. ... How can I retrieve contents of another website, ... Since they're concerned enough about security ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Want to remove site hosted on SBS 2000
    ... We currently have a SBS 2000 box hosting a website. ... For obvious security ... reasons, we want to host the website on another Win 2000 or Win 2003 box. ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Links
    ... When I click on a link in an email........Outlook tells me for security ... reasons that it has turned off that feature. ... How do I turn it back on, to allow me to click on a link and go to a website? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)