PHP v4.0.2 and exec() in Windows 2000 / IIS

From: Weapons of Mass Destruction (wherearethey_at_whatever.com)
Date: 11/18/03

Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 01:26:28 -0800

Are there any tricks to getting the exec() function to work under
Windows 2000 with IIS? PHP v4.0.2 is installed on the server.

Thanks,

WOMD

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I would chose IIS. ... Not that Apache is bad but ASP.NET is far easier and faster to create good web forms in. ... PHP on a IIS server is rather easy to run once you install PHP on a PC but if you only use PHP why not use Apache for Windows. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... my Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I would ... IIS is designed for ASP, ... can run asp on Apache, ... in running php from IIS vs Apache. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... my Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I would chose IIS. ... Not that Apache is bad but ASP.NET is far easier and faster to create good web forms in. ... IIS is designed for ASP, ... PHP on a IIS server is rather easy to run once you install PHP on a PC but if you only use PHP why not use Apache for Windows. ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: IIS, ASP & PHP - is it possible?
    ... IIS is perfectly able to run both ASP and PHP on the same server at the ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Apache vs IIS
    ... on my Windows Server not on my Linux Server so there for I ... IIS is designed for ASP, ... you can run asp on Apache, ... PHP on a IIS server is rather easy to run once you install PHP on ...
    (alt.php)