Re: Newbie: Trouble w/ O'Reilly example

From: Brian Lovely (brian_lovely_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/20/03

    Date: 19 Nov 2003 18:29:39 -0800

    > > Choose between db_login.inc or db_login.php...
    >
    > Listen to him, ignore what I just said... I didn't pay close attention.
    > (Does PHP parse .inc files?!?)
    >

    > -Eric Kincl

    ***SORRY***
    The .inc suffix is the result of my trying different things to make
    this work. Initially, it was all .php While cutting and pasting to
    create my original post I was not careful enough and got bits of two
    different versions.

    To reiterate, the require_once() argument was db_login.php, and the
    file I was moving around in order to get it recognized was indeed
    db_login.php

    I apologize for the confusion.
    This is driving me nuts, BTW, I don't understand why PHP doesn't just
    find the darn file.
    --Brian