Re: Win98 + Apache 1.3.up + PHP 4.3.up something wrong

From: Eric Kincl (Eric_at_Kincl.net_NO_SPAM_)
Date: 11/20/03

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 03:03:52 +0000

DrWizard wrote:

> Hi
>
> I been first times setup. So Who have experience the Win98 + Apache + php
> (not run PWS or IIS)
>
> I begin download and installed the Apache. I test the run is working on
> browser (http://localhost) show the apache page.
>
> But Apache Console Running under the DOS Window say :-
> =====================================
> [Thu Nov 20 15:13:49 2003] [warn] (2)No such file or
> directory: exec() may not be safe
> Apache/1.3.29 (Win32) running...
> =====================================
>
> I expect that it.
>
> So, I shall the php installer from download. I try changed the
> httpd.conf
> under the Apache directory. Restart Apaches Console.
>
> I testing the (http://localhost/test.php), show error page say "HTTP -
> Error 400 Bad Request" also "HTTP - Error 404 Not found"
>
> I have tried times.... But unknown....
>

> Apaches Directory - c:\apache\apaches\*.*
> PHP Directory - c:\apache\apaches\phpwin32\*.*
>

> httd.conf -: (was add the line)
> ScriptAlias /php/ "C:/Apache/Apache/phpwin32/"
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml
> Action application/x-httpd-php "/php.exe"
>

> I didn't change php.ini yet
>
> I copy and paste the "php4ts.dll" under to C:\window\system from PHP
>

> What I have done that above ?

Basic question:
Did you create a "test.php"?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: PHP display/install? problem Solution
    ... I used the msi installer for Apache ... Make sure that you have a valid php.ini in your windows directory. ... Wound up using the msi installer download which I think is up to version 2.0 ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: IE cannot open MS Office files over SSL connection, no problem in Firefox
    ... > I have a secured web environment running Apache 1.3.33 and Tomcat 5.5.9 ... > These users can download any other types of files from this page (i.e. ... standards-compliant implementation of TLS that does not fail when extensions ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: Bandwidth Monitoring per Directory
    ... Thanks...I'll ask in the apache list too. ... > to log transfer sizes in your access_log ... > a website that I have registered members on. ... > download, and then cancels it after 100k, I need to know they didn't ...
    (RedHat)
  • "copy" from File::Copy fails but returns success
    ... The CGI program, running under Apache, supports download of a file from a Linux server running Perl 5.8.6. ... The files are stored compressed, so the download program first copies the compressed file to a temporary directory, then uncompresses it and handles the HTTP for the download. ... If you think it's a Linux or Apache configuration problem then please say so and I'll take this to the relevant group; but this code worked a few weeks ago and I've not touched the Apache configuration since. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • IE cannot open MS Office files over SSL connection, no problem in Firefox
    ... involves IE, Word Documents, Apache, Tomcat etc, but here goes... ... I have a secured web environment running Apache 1.3.33 and Tomcat 5.5.9 ... These users can download any other types of files from this page (i.e. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)