Re: Hide email from spammers

From: FLEB (soon.the.sp_at_mmers.and.evil.ones.will.bow-down-to.us)
Date: 11/30/03

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 17:54:38 -0500

Regarding this well-known quote, often attributed to Adam i Agnieszka
Gasiorowski FNORD's famous "Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:40:10 +0100" speech:

> FLEB wrote:
>>
>> Regarding this well-known quote, often attributed to Jochen Daum's famous
>> "Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:01:35 +1300" speech:
>
> [...]
>
>>> I thin it will be long-term. Why? Because it is and wil be easy to
>>> harvest email addresses from people that do not secure them. You can
>>> get more addresses per second than by decoding this.
>>
>> Hmm... interesting concept. I wonder if there's been any research on the
>> subject, or what the actual trends are.
>
> <url: http://www.cdt.org/speech/spam/030319spamreport.shtml >

Thanks!

--
-- Rudy Fleminger
-- sp@mmers.and.evil.ones.will.bow-down-to.us

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OBrien priest fears that church wants to crush him
    ... This quote seems to make clear that you are misrepresenting Paul's meaning. ... Let her quietly follow what she can of a sermon in a language she doesn't speak and wait until they are home to ask her husband about the parts she could not follow. ... 13 For Adam was first formed, ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: oh Adammmmmmm....
    ... > Hmm. ... > Adam & Eve. ... > The BEAST ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Rule to block multi-posted messages doesnt work
    ... Hmm... ... Apply this rule after the message arrives ... Is there another way to accomplish this? ...
  • Re: "typedef" in F95/2003?
    ... Precision, like virginity, is never ... regained once lost. ... Hmm... ... that last sentence really seems like a nice quote to use ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: ROOL "Mats for Code" offer
    ... Gavin Wraith wrote: ... Hmm. ... I did get a quote from promotenow. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)