MySQL and PHP (Windows)

From: Von Klinkerhofen (von_at_klinker.hofen)
Date: 11/27/04

Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:03:49 +0100

Yes I have googled for newsitems about this,
and I found a trillion documents. But pardon me if I think most doen't help
to clear up the mist.

Tried this once before and again I am caught up in copying libmysql.dll and
php_mysql.dll all over the place and still I get that annoying error: Unable
to load PHP_mysql.dll

So maybe someone has the one correct answer for me to this question:

For Apache2, PHP5 and MySQL on windows:

WHICH version of the files php_mysql.dll and libmysql.dll do I copy from
where to where ?
The one that ships with PHP ? The ones that come with mySQL ? A mix ? Others
still ? I know I don't have to compile sources myself for Win32, I got it
working once before.

I promise, if someone points out the right strategy, complete, concise, I
will immediately make a webpage of that info and serve it to the public so
I'll never have to ask again...

TYVM!
Werner