Re: session problem with login script
- From: "Tom" <klenwell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 25 Apr 2006 00:32:20 -0700
Thank you for the response, fletch. It appears session_regenerate_id
was the culprit. (I thought it was one of the factors I had controlled
for, but apparently never got around to it.) I suppose this might
account for the unexplained script reloading (unless I'm misconstruing
normal HTTP interaction.)
I had read some warnings on session fixation that I thought recommended
using session_regenerate_id systematically as a precaution, but I may
have misunderstood the implementation. I'll have to revisit.
In any event, thanks once more. An immense relief.
- Prev by Date: Re: session problem with login script
- Next by Date: Re: i love strtotime but it is no use in New Zealand
- Previous by thread: Re: session problem with login script
- Next by thread: generated output doesn't start at the first line