Checking Username Exists without Submitting?

I registered for this service and when I put my username it looked up
the username without submitting and told me it was taken after leaving
the field. Any ideas on how they are doing it
http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00 use username:
barkster to test

Thanks

  • Re: Access (security: ownership)
    ... > From what you wrote, I'm understanding that I can, upon leaving the ... > company, delete my UserName, User_A. ... > ownership of all the objects, somehow User_B (who is also a member of ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)
  • Re: Administrator Password????
    ... I never asked for a username or password. ... I tried leaving it blank, ... It's whatever you chose during the upgrade. ... the original owner. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • RE: will not let me log on
    ... try just leaving your username and password blank and then hit ok youcan set ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Anyone think this person is a cheater?
    ... (against mostly weak opponents), ... leaving the site permanently. ... I'm accepting your offer to play a few 9-pointers there. ... Just tell me what site, what time, and what username ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Re: Checking Username Exists without Submitting?
    ... Barkster wrote: ... the username without submitting and told me it was taken after leaving ...
    (comp.lang.php)