Re: Form security validation

"John" <j.o.oldertroen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:e3er2r$g3k$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need to add some spammer security to my mailform. But all
image-validation scripts I've tried to include just won't work together
with my form processing script (a script wich works really good).

It's not the scripts that aren't working...

So how to stop spammers and spambots, anyone with any idea for some code
to use without saying goodbye to my excellent form processing script?

If you can't easily implement a new piece of code to it, it can hardly be
described as "excellent".

--
"ohjelmoija on organismi joka muuttaa kofeiinia koodiksi" -lpk
spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | Gedoon-S @ IRCnet | rot13(xvzzb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

.