register_globals security risk
- From: "Ham Pastrami" <nomail@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 19:49:07 GMT
My hosting provider has register_globals on. How big of a security risk is
this, and is there a workaround for it if I can't convince them to turn it
off? At the moment I am running phpbb and mantis on my site.
- Prev by Date: Re: Help with variable interpolation in WHER clause
- Next by Date: Re: Three different ways to create a new Smarty object?
- Previous by thread: Postgres Insert return codes
- Next by thread: Re: register_globals security risk