Re: Undefined Index notices
- From: Bent Stigsen <ngap@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:43:40 +0200
Craig Morrison wrote:
Markus Ernst wrote:[snip]
Craig Morrison schrieb:
I'm getting this:
My question is why?
I *am* getting the correct value for $_POST['D1'] and at this point in
time am really quite confused because that notice is getting thrown.
Have you checked this, i.e. with print_r($_POST) or var_dump($_POST)? In
such cases I usually try this first; if $_POST['D1'] is set at the top
of the script you might find out where it gets lost.
The question is, if it's invalid how come I am getting the correct value
that is POSTed to the script?
That's a pretty moot question, unless you think magic is causing it.
Consider it a flaw/bug in your construction. Markus' suggestion might get
you some insight into what might be the problem.
- Prev by Date: Re: Undefined Index notices
- Next by Date: Re: Any idea why echo selected isn't working in mozilla?
- Previous by thread: Re: Undefined Index notices
- Next by thread: Re: Undefined Index notices