File upload question

I've just set up a file upload php page where people can send me images
and photos. Now I need, on that same page, a text block where they can
write details about the photo and have that text sent to my email
address and the photo get sent to my server.

I want to add whatever additonal code is needed to the page I made. Is
this possible?

Thanks

  • Re: Q: historical document preservation - ideal resolution
    ... 5MB to 100MB depending on the physical size of the photo and whether ... resolution is effectively a "photocopy". ... the majority of the family pictures I've acquired were ... And then there are the digital-only images. ...
    (soc.genealogy.misc)
  • Re: Difficult to Print Images - Ever Ran Into This? (warning: Long Vent-Post)
    ... exactly what I should be doing to capture an image right and printed right. ... Not too rarely my photography style entails taking images that are shrouded ... Where those particular subtle pastel shades of magentas ... the very same location in the photo, nearer one border than the other, now ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Innocent Download of kp
    ... The CPS said the photo was ... indecent images of a young girl in a bikini. ... Unemployed Pervert Took Pictures Of Young Girls In School ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Difficult to Print Images - Ever Ran Into This? (warning: Long Vent-Post)
    ... exactly what I should be doing to capture an image right and printed right. ... Not too rarely my photography style entails taking images that are shrouded ... Where those particular subtle pastel shades of magentas ... the very same location in the photo, nearer one border than the other, now ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: How to; Click on pic to bring up a larger photo and a caption
    ... to run the graphic compression feature on all the images. ... Create a folder on your host server called "biography". ... photo with a biography will appear about that person under the photo. ... some way to get back to the page with the other fallen comrades. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)