Re: select on updated value during the fetch
- From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:47:38 -0400
in fact, i need this order because i am rebuilding a table and i need
to do this way
i have a workaround with generating no fetch of all the table, but to
select the rows one by one
which give a stupid number of query( 200 000 rows=>200 000 query) and
it take a lot of time naturally :-)
i made this example to show my problem
is not there a possibility to fetch a special way which can take in
No. Once rows are fetched, MySQL (or any other RDB) will not update an already fetched value just because it has been updated. That's a big reason why you shouldn't update tables while fetching data, unless you're updating the data you just fetched.
P.S. Please don't top post.
Remove the "x" from my email address
JDS Computer Training Corp.
- Prev by Date: Best software? (WAS Re: Help with "No input file selected" (yes, that old chestnut again))
- Next by Date: Re: Which package is famous for php?
- Previous by thread: Re: select on updated value during the fetch
- Next by thread: is Reflection a pain