Re: Progress indicators on a page...?

no@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi

I have a PHP script that updates a very large table and in the code I
echo some text to show the progress of the update but the text only
appears when the page has finished displaying.

Is there any way (through html headers?) to force the page to update
in real time, while the PHP script is still executing?

I have seen similar thngs on webmin pages when it is downloading
updates and it is nothing fancy (graphics etc) - just text.

Thanks
Chris R.

As Henrik indicated, flush() works. You may also need to call ob_flush().

jstucklex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx