Re: Pass values from form using URL

<comp.lang.php>
<drec>
<27 Jun 2006 07:10:55 -0700>
<1151417455.255864.310160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I am creating a search box that the user types a value in, and then
this gets passed to another page called search.php

I would like to be able to pass these values through the URL, but I
cant seem to figure out how. Right Now I have a simple html form that
passes the value through posting, which I can then pull with a
$_POST['name']. But I need to have this value be passed through URL.

$_REQUEST['name']
$_REQUEST['demo']
$_REQUEST['blah']

whatever.php?name=ONE&demo=TWO&blah=THREE

--
www.emailuser.co.uk/?name=KRUSTOV

  • Re: Exchange newsgroups
    ... Other vendors (Novell, BT, post a message in the forum saying this is read ... I cant see why this wouldn't work? ... if not more NNTP servers around the world. ... Information that may prevent me posting is lost between then ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Wow!
    ... still sticking your chest out..."Because you rode there and didnt trailer". ... I cant be too much of an elitist towards you guys...because I was doing the ... Pull the plug to reply ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)
  • Re: Whats cookin near Norwalk, CT???
    ... anyways....you gotta know when to pull the Genos card... ... ya cant throw it out there willy nilly like you done, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: Jack Hacketts secret life?
    ... Then there's your posting about the ... anyway regardless- I cant see how it ... like the last one Id seriously refrain from posting links. ... people from being able to google you. ...
    (uk.local.kent)
  • Access a .onion URL without tor
    ... You cant do in your browser, but now you can if you use this: ... They're easily obtainable and will remove the passwords ... They are under enough pressure as it is given me headaches for posting, ...
    (alt.privacy)