Re: xsltProcessor: Replacement for xslt_set_base()?

There is no equivalent in PHP5. The URI of each include file may be relative
or absolute. It is it relative it is assumed to be relative to the base
document (the stylesheet). Refer to http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#include

--
Tony Marston

http://www.tonymarston.net