Re: PHP5 and APACHE2 work but not best
- From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:08:37 -0400
David Haynes wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
What happens if you open a MS-DOS prompt, CD to the Apache binary directory and type
httpd -f (path to your httpd.conf file)
You should get some error messages as to why Apache won't run.
I'm thinking either:
a) php is not installed in c: (low probability), or
b) he is using php 5.1.2 with Apache 5.2. The php5apache2.dll that
comes with the standard bundle is not compiled for Apache 5.2 (AFAIK).
Either one could be. Starting from the command line should show some errors, which will make things easier to diagnose.
Remove the "x" from my email address
JDS Computer Training Corp.
- Prev by Date: Re: PHP5 and APACHE2 work but not best
- Previous by thread: Re: PHP5 and APACHE2 work but not best
- Next by thread: MySQL prepare statement performance bottom-neck