Re: Help with mail() - message not displaying

My apologies for the first response. Felt so bad that I cracked open
phpmailer to glance at its code to see if any obvious differences stood
out. I don't have any experience with this particular problem and
prefer my email in good old plain text, so that's about the best I can
do.

I did notice that phpmailer does encode some parts of the message. I
refer specifically to this line of code:

@mail($to, $this->EncodeHeader($this->Subject), $body, $header,
$params);

Could it be an encoding problem, specifically something somewhere not
being encoded in the right way?

If that doesn't help, my further apologies. I'll let the experts take
over from here.

Tom