Unicode entities in email subject
- From: "Laangen_LU" <patrick.huss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 8 Dec 2006 07:29:39 -0800
my first post to this group, so if I'm on the wrong group, my
I'm trying to send out an email in Chinese lanuage using the mail()
function in PHP.
Subject and mailbody are stored as Unicode entities (eg. 註)
The mail body renders perfectly in all tested emailclients if the mail
is sent as html.
Only the subject displays the entities but does not render the Chinese
Any ideas on how to get the mail sent with the subject displaying
Thank you in advance for any clue available on this topic.
- Prev by Date: Re: will HTML dissapear
- Next by Date: Re: Checking for blank data
- Previous by thread: Web developer wanted in Johannesburg
- Next by thread: Re: Unicode entities in email subject