Re: Mangled Code Mess

As long as the JavaScript isn't relying on data passed by PHP, you
should be fine by storing the JS in its own file, which is usually the
case. Usually, it's best to keep the presentation tier separate from
the business logic anyway.

Curtis

Skijor wrote:
Thanks all.

As far as the JavaScript definitions go, is there really a good reason
to generate the functions on the fly like this? I assume I can just
statically define them in a .js file instead of creating them on the
fly every time my php code is called. The assumption being I replace
the function definitions with function calls in the php-generated HTML.

bill wrote:
Curtis wrote:
Here's the PHP manual's page on heredoc syntax:

http://php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php#language.types.string.syntax.heredoc