Re: About mysql_pconnect

seaside wrote:
I tried to change the wait_timeout under the [mysqld] section in the
config-file for the SQL-server. It seemed to help on one server, but not
on the production server.

The number of server should somehow correlate to the number of Apache
worker
pocesses. How many worker processes does your production system create?

Currently I got 7 httpd servers and 21 mysqld servers running.

I have added a cron-job that counts the number of mysqld servers every
minutes and append the results to a file. During the last 12 hours it has
been between 21 and 24 mysqld servers.

--
Jørn Dahl-Stamnes
http://www.dahl-stamnes.net/dahls/

  • Re: exchange sp1
    ... Frank, ... multiple servers but unfortunately we only have 1 production server. ... Apart from that link Ray gave me on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Which Debian version?
    ... > If it's a production server or a test for a rollout onto production ... I use bonzai to install debian stable. ... I use it to install on all my servers. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: IIS Server/Files Replication...
    ... > Robocopy to replicate files between web servers. ... > production server and the backup producation servers do ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: IIS Server/Files Replication...
    ... > Robocopy to replicate files between web servers. ... This was done with the help of FP Extensions. ... > production server and the backup producation servers do ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • FormsAuthentication.Initialize() error - NullReferenceException
    ... production server. ... and acceptance servers. ... I've also compared IIS settings on the servers and all ...