Re: time() function returning wrong tiemstamp

harsha.patibandla@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

For out department website we are running php 4.3.6 on Apache
webserver.
Today I found that the current time returned by the time function is
wrong....the timestamp returns (1180480514) is for May 29th, 2007
instead of today's date (july 11, 2007).

I am trying to figure out the reason for this. If anyone could give me
some ideas about why this could happen it would be great.

Thanks,
Harsha

Maybe your system time is wrong?

jstucklex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • time() function returning wrong tiemstamp
    ... For out department website we are running php 4.3.6 on Apache ... webserver. ... Today I found that the current time returned by the time function is ...
    (php.general)
  • time() function returning wrong tiemstamp
    ... For out department website we are running php 4.3.6 on Apache ... webserver. ... Today I found that the current time returned by the time function is ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: What are the dangers of having a Webserver?
    ... >> I keep reading about various security problems being found with Apache ... >> system through the webserver port, ... there are very occasionally bugs in the servers themselves such ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: Windows XP and IIS with .Net
    ... Yes, you could download Apache, but if you are only writing desktop you ... else that requires a webserver it requires IIS. ... need to move to Windows 2000 or Windows XP ... David Dietz -- IIS Technical Lead ...
  • Re: Restricting users to their own home directories / not letting users view other users files...?
    ... It wouldn't hurt to script something that crawls the homedirs periodically looking for perm problems, just in case something crops up. ... The webserver only needs read access to files You can make a perl script read only and then configure Apache so it's executable from within Apache but not directly from the hard drive. ...
    (freebsd-questions)