Re: PLEASE HELP - PHP menus

<cpptutor2000@xxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:1185857054.867928.107390@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Could some PHP guru please help me? I am trying to create menus whose
content will be extracted dynamically from a database table. What I am
not sure about is how the information that is extracted from the
database is to be sent to the menu.php file, if I am trying to use a
include ... from inside another php file. Are there any simple
examples anywhere? Any hints or suggestions would be of great help.
Thanks in advance for your help.

hi,

if you are already using some menu.php file, than just get DB data from this
file directly (you don't need to forward it or something).

it could be something like this (for example you have some table menu with
following columns: menu_id, description, menu_order):

$sql = "SELECT menu_id, description FROM menu ORDER BY menu_order";
$result = mysql_query($sql);

while ($row = mysql_fetch_row($result)) {
print "<td>$row[1]</td>";
}

it is not complete, but it is quite simple..

greetz,
dani

  • Re: Export to Excel file
    ... "Alan" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... > I will extract data from database and want to export fields of records ... > Excel format file. ...
  • Re: Excel 2000 - How to create an auto search