Re: Site preview with thumb

b.buz wrote:
Hello. Does anyone know a php script to make a thumb picture of the
content of a website (as you give an url and you get a picture) linke
this:

http://bookmarks.excite.it/

?

Thanks.

Hi,

That is not a PHP script, but a hell of a job.
You need software that renders HTML/CCS/javascript/etc and then make a image of it.
I doubt you'll find a php script alone that accomplishes that.

Regards,
Erwin Moller

  • Re: Site preview with thumb
    ... content of a website (as you give an url and you get a picture) linke ... blok ~ http://www.tagarga.com/blok ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Site preview with thumb
    ... Does anyone know a php script to make a thumb picture of the ... content of a website linke ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: PHP cron job file download
    ... > I go to a website once a week to download public data. ... Upon submitting ... > I am thinking about setting up a php script on an Apache server I use ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: http://www.hill-bagging.co.uk/
    ... my website is down again. ... wrong as part of the transfer process, ... to the new host's servers. ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: http://www.hill-bagging.co.uk/
    ... I'm pleased to say I've managed to fix the login and contact pages on ... my website is down again. ... wrong as part of the transfer process, ...
    (uk.rec.walking)