Blog on PHP Bits & Pieces

My new blog on bits and pieces of PHP coding.

http://bitspiecesphp.blogspot.com/

Have used all of them. Hope they're as useful to others:

Use PHP to track email sender from your web site
http://bitspiecesphp.blogspot.com/2008/06/use-php-to-track-email-sender-from-your.html

Using PHP to solve the session_start() Error
http://bitspiecesphp.blogspot.com/2008/05/using-php-to-solve-sessionstart-error.html

Using PHP to read posted form data
http://bitspiecesphp.blogspot.com/2008/05/using-php-to-read-posted-form-data.html

Using PHP to add to strings or join string with string.
http://bitspiecesphp.blogspot.com/2008/05/using-php-to-add-to-strings-or-join.html

Using PHP to check if a form has been submitted
http://bitspiecesphp.blogspot.com/2008/05/using-php-to-check-is-form-has-been.html

Using PHP to find Out if a Nummber is Odd or Even
http://bitspiecesphp.blogspot.com/2008/05/using-php-to-find-out-if-nummber-is-odd.html

The complete listcan be found here: http://webflexing.com/

  • Re: Object of class Person could not be converted to string
    ... PHP has been lousy at maintaining backward compatibility. ... Objects are always converted to the string "Object". ... there's no reasonable gain in usability by forcing it ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • HOW TO: eval() into a string
    ... evaluate a string with embedded php into a string.) ... PHP Functions as Wiki-isms ... embedded PHP functions that generate strings into a string of pure ... Then we can capture what is in the output buffer ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Object of class Person could not be converted to string
    ... PHP has been lousy at maintaining backward compatibility. ... They wouldn't have if the language had been better planned from the start. ... Objects are always converted to the string "Object". ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Wordpress Port
    ... database stuff in PHP ... I'm passing a number in as a string. ... achieved the dubious distinction of being the first language I actually ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Object of class Person could not be converted to string
    ... Objects are always converted to the string "Object". ... But it's not unusual for doc to lag the actual code changes, - in PHP or any other product. ... typed language any more. ...
    (comp.lang.php)