Re: help! strange preg_match no match problem!

I tried to use php to execute the script. It works!
However, when I open the same script (text length 12500) with a
browser (firefox or ie, via apache, lampp), it doesn't work (return
0).

  • Sencha Touch--Support 2 browsers in just 228K!
    ... It is advertised as the first "HTML5 framework" based ... very little of the script relates to HTML5. ... several of its key features rely on UA-based browser sniffing. ... iPhone/iPod/iPad devices account for 90% of the mobile market. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Tooltips ?
    ... they also need to be enabling script and ActiveX. ... :> You're in a client-side vbscript NG. ... :> Why would you even consider testing anything in Firefox from this NG? ... How do you know if someone coming to your site using a particular browser is ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: even rows for checkbox forms with no splitting of boxes from values
    ... It depends upon the browser! ... to tell Firefox to act like Internet Explorer? ... I ran your revised script. ... checkboxes and text remained on the same line. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi)
  • Re: even rows for checkbox forms with no splitting of boxes from values
    ... It depends upon the browser! ... to tell Firefox to act like Internet Explorer? ... I'll have to take a closer look at your sample script and see if I can ... checkboxes and text remained on the same line. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi)
  • Firefox wont save downloaded file
    ... the results I expect, but Firefox doesn't. ... the script /cgi-bin/protected is run. ... With the cookie now in place, the browser goes to the ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix)