Blogform Digital Magazines, Inc. is hiring a PHP Developer/Administrator

Blogform is a cutting edge company that is reshaping website design,
navigation, and integration. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany,
Blogform was founded in Oslo, Norway, and we just opened a satellite
office in NYC – so this is an exciting time to get involved.

According to Mashable, our newest site www.TubeTheVote.com, has "an
interface as slick as a politician." Our clients want sleek and
sophisticated designs, and we're looking for creative, talented, and
experienced PHP programmers who are up for the challenge. All of our
sites are built in Flash.

Minimum requirements:

* PHP / AmfPHP / MySQL
* XHTML, XML, Javascript, JSON, CSS
* Perl, shell scripting
* Java
* ASP/C#/.Net
* CentOS / RedHat
* Advantage with some experience in Actionscript (AS2/3) / Flash

This is a full-time staff position based in our NY office. However,
we will never turn away talented freelancers and are open to the
possibility of working remotely for the right candidate.

We are filling these positions immediately. Please send a CV, cover
letter, and three samples of relevant work to
majidah.muhammad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.