Re: Looking for tips: RIA the way ?

Curtis wrote:

If you don't care that your Web application breaks completely without
client-side scripting, you won't need a form.

Sorry Curtis, I don't understand your statement. Care to elaborate a
bit ?

Thanks.

  • Re: Looking for tips: RIA the way ?
    ... If you don't care that your Web application breaks completely without ... Sorry Curtis, ... I simply meant that if you want to send a request via your select ... want to rely on client-side scripting. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Looking for tips: RIA the way ?
    ... Care to elaborate a ... I simply meant that if you want to send a request via your select form control, you will need a form to send the request if you don't want to rely on client-side scripting. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Looking for tips: RIA the way ?
    ... Sorry Curtis, ... Care to elaborate a ... I simply meant that if you want to send a request via your select form control, you will need a form to send the request if you don't want to rely on client-side scripting. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Looking for tips: RIA the way ?
    ... Sorry Curtis, ... I simply meant that if you want to send a request via your select form ... rely on client-side scripting. ... request via the XMLHttpRequest object, ...
    (comp.lang.php)