Re: while ($_SESSION[anerg] = mysql_fetch_assoc($qry))

thanks jerry, i have this in my mind, but i need the data just for an
immediately following script..

thx
walter

  • Re: Troubleshooting connection loss (continued)
    ... suggestions as to what config files are to look like" ... tip on how to follow a complex script gone to waste on the OP. ... Instead of reading the whole document, this is the section I have in mind. ... then do the service network start. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • my image i to all pc network
    ... Walter wrote: ... According to that article all I should have to do is add that script ... only very basic hardware when it comes to controllers and HALs. ... master image on VPC and then just build Mass Storage with Sysprep. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.tools)
  • Re: Most Prescribed Drug in U.S.: Antidepressants
    ... when they go to the doctor, as if they arent getting their money's ... is a school of thought that says one needs to treat the mind, ... feel they have been cheated if a script isnt written, ... CP related depression and regular Clinical Depression, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Most Prescribed Drug in U.S.: Antidepressants
    ... when they go to the doctor, as if they arent getting their money's ... is a school of thought that says one needs to treat the mind, ... feel they have been cheated if a script isnt written, ... to think a certain medication to work, ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: Ping: Nat and Cabbi
    ... Of course I want to work on the script with you!!! ... then you won't mind if I exercise my right to talk about you every ... >>>No Cabbi, I won't forgive that. ... The only reason he is here is to stalk Jite. ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)