Re: registering doesn't work anymore.....

On 16 apr, 21:15, Jerry Stuckle <jstuck...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Co wrote:
On 16 apr, 13:35, "rf" <r...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Co wrote:
On 16 apr, 12:05, "rf" <r...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Co wrote:
Hi All,
sorry for the long post but I created a registering page which all
of a sudden doesn't work anymore.
WTF does "doesn't work anymore" mean?
I have no idea where to start.
Neither do I. If you were to pay my standard rate per hour though
maybe I would find a place to start. It would take several hours and
the majority of that would be a complete re-write of the whole lot,
expecially that last century HTML stuff
Maybe someone can help me out:
Nope. Next question...
<snip piles an piles of code>
--
Richard.
Never mind I fixed it.

Bloody goolge groper.

Wow you really are offended.
Get a life man.

No, you need to learn how to ask intelligent questions on usenet.
Posting all that HTML and then just saying "it doesn't work" is NOT the
way to get a good answer.

jstuck...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
==================

you're right it was just that I was a little bit desperate.
Maybe it's the tone that makes the music.
Thank you Jerry

  • Re: registering doesnt work anymore.....
    ... WTF does "doesn't work anymore" mean? ... <snip piles an piles of code> ... Never mind I fixed it. ... you need to learn how to ask intelligent questions on usenet. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: registering doesnt work anymore.....
    ... WTF does "doesn't work anymore" mean? ... <snip piles an piles of code> ... Never mind I fixed it. ... you need to learn how to ask intelligent questions on usenet. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: registering doesnt work anymore.....
    ... WTF does "doesn't work anymore" mean? ... If you were to pay my standard rate per hour though ... <snip piles an piles of code> ... Never mind I fixed it. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: the "separate /usr" subthread
    ... As if no one has ever said that before, and as if it convinced even one thinking person to change their mind. ... just doesn't work anymore to have it on a network share or (if anyone ever ... I used the network share case in the mid 1990s, when we were trying to cram ... special case (and that Fedora isn't necessarily the right thing to cover all ...
    (Fedora)
  • Express Version Kills Current Version
    ... Never mind what they tell you. ... Just installed 2.0 beta and no more 1.1. ... Tried to run simple ASP app and doesn't work anymore. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)