Re: registering doesn't work anymore.....

On 16 apr, 13:35, "rf" <r...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Co wrote:
On 16 apr, 12:05, "rf" <r...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Co wrote:
Hi All,

sorry for the long post but I created a registering page which all
of a sudden doesn't work anymore.

WTF does "doesn't work anymore" mean?

I have no idea where to start.

Neither do I. If you were to pay my standard rate per hour though
maybe I would find a place to start. It would take several hours and
the majority of that would be a complete re-write of the whole lot,
expecially that last century HTML stuff

Maybe someone can help me out:

Nope. Next question...

<snip piles an piles of code>

--
Richard.

Never mind I fixed it.

Never mind I ignored your answwer and I shall ignore any more questions you
might post here.

Bloody goolge groper.

Wow you really are offended.
Get a life man.

  • Genuinely radical political commentary!
    ... Some thoughts on education ... I believe if "purpose" was placed at the heart of the curriculum, ... we must ask each child what they want out of life. ... the vast majority of today's super-powerful ...
    (talk.politics.misc)
  • Genuinely radical political commentary!
    ... Some thoughts on education ... I believe if "purpose" was placed at the heart of the curriculum, ... we must ask each child what they want out of life. ... the vast majority of today's super-powerful ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Woman Who Plays Chess
    ... > strong cultural inheritance of mind. ... life is dominated by ... > There is a lack of experience amongst a majority of peoples. ... the majority dismiss unique events as fabrication or fantasy. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Woman Who Plays Chess
    ... strong cultural inheritance of mind. ... life is dominated by ... There is a lack of experience amongst a majority of peoples. ... For a fantasy world, I ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Thats Patriotism for you
    ... What real estate? ... majority" anymore, we'd even take all the debt if they would just ... spiritual life and die a pure martyr. ... anymore but that it's their right to continue dreaming about it. ...
    (soc.culture.lebanon)