SHOULD I NOT USE "ELSE" IN IF STATEMENTS....?

Im reading this post and i donnot understand how i should write my
code: http://www.talkphp.com/absolute-beginners/4237-curly-brackets.html#post23720

Does it mean that i am to not write else statements in my ifs? or is
it just saying it is something i should avoid to rite better code?

please help me...

  • SHOULD I NOT USE "ELSE" IN IF STATEMENTS....?
    ... Im reading this post and i donnot understand how i should write my ... it just saying it is something i should avoid to rite better code? ...
    (alt.php)
  • SHOULD I NOT USE "ELSE" IN IF STATEMENTS....?
    ... Im reading this post and i donnot understand how i should write my ... it just saying it is something i should avoid to rite better code? ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Any of You Pin Merchants Having 5 A.M. Sales Tomorrow?
    ... Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. ... redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading. ... Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry ... Slightly higher west of the Rockies. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Problems with Copy & Paste in the new IE7
    ... irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading; ... a cool dry place; Keep away from open flames; Avoid contact with eyes ... Contest ends 12-31-2001.To prevent damage, feel the film continuously during the showing. ... Return all filmparts around their proper reels, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Threads we skip...?
    ... I don't avoid any specific subject matter - although I try to avoid ... responding to too many OT contentious posts. ... them at least a couple minutes reading what they've put down. ... Heads I do; tails I don't. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)