Re: PDO driver for PostgreSQL in WAMP Server
- From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:08:29 -0400
Do you have the Postgres client libraries installed and available to the
web server (i.e. in your PATH variable)?
I don't have Postgres in my PATH because installer didn't add it. But
psql and pgAdmin work fine so I think I have libraries working.
Did you enable the Postgres
I have extension=php_pgsql.dll in my php.ini, but I don't see it in
One other thing - ensure the php.ini you changed is the one listed in phpinfo(). You may have more than one.
Remove the "x" from my email address
JDS Computer Training Corp.
- Prev by Date: redirect flow
- Next by Date: Re: redirect flow
- Previous by thread: Re: PDO driver for PostgreSQL in WAMP Server
- Next by thread: Re: PDO driver for PostgreSQL in WAMP Server