Re: Create menu dynamically from directory structure

On 14 Sep 2009, One <david.hunter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi group -

How would I use PHP to read the file structure and files on the
server and output a menu ?
Basically - I have a bunch of clients that need access to their
files. The files are created from a separate script that runs as
cron and drops them into the appropriate directories.

Perhaps it's just me, but I'm unable to find a question specific
enough for a decent answer.

The best I can recommend is to read the docs on the filesystem
functions and the security page on filesystem security:

<http://php.net/manual/en/security.filesystem.php>
<http://php.net/manual/en/ref.filesystem.php>

If you have questions about actually building the menu UI (what type
of menu, you did not specify), answers are more apt to be found in
client-side newsgroups covering HTML, CSS, JavaScript, etc.

--
~Curtis Dyer
<? $x='<? $x=%c%s%c;printf($x,39,$x,39);?>';printf($x,39,$x,39);?>