Re: PHP 5.3 / IIS 6.0 - Errors using POST

On 03 Nov 2009 =?UTF-8?B?am9oYW5uZXMga2XDn2xlcg==?=
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

Graham Drabble wrote:
Hi,

I've downloaded PHP 5.3.0 for Windows and installed it on Windows
2003Server with IIS 6.0 using FastCGI (I've simply downloaded the
PHP exe and run it choosing the CGI option).

When using HTTP GET everything works fine however when using HTTP
POST I get 405 errors. I've spent a lot of time on Google for
this but most seems to be aimed at the ISAPI connection which
isn't being used any more.

Anyone come across this or have any ideas?
Thanks,
Hello,

it looks like your IIS does not allow POST.
Check your IIS configuration and also have a look at this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326444/

Thanks for the ideas. Unfortunately I can't see a problem with the
IIS config (not exactly sure where to look but can't find anything
obvious). URLScan is not installed, the web server is in a secure
LAN.

--
Graham Drabble
http://www.drabble.me.uk/

  • Re: been hit by hacker, servudaemon installed
    ... security patching on iis 4.0 ... security fixes into the new version. ... >install all service packs and patches from Microsoft, ... >>>Windows, Apache, you name it. ...
  • Re: been hit by hacker, servudaemon installed
    ... security patching on iis 4.0 ... security fixes into the new version. ... :>install all service packs and patches from Microsoft, ... :>>>Windows, Apache, you name it. ...
  • Re: Mac Server Hacked In Less Than 6 Hours
    ... Windows has RAS, and for it is built in since NT 3.1 ... | A typical IIS box and this Mac are not the same thing so the comparison ... IIS has been subject to quite a few bugs and so have ... Security isn't a proprietary attribute. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: File sharing, major security issue
    ... > windows file sharing for hours with no luck. ... > seem to be set by IIS though, ... don't have a firewall, you need one. ... your logs to know which ISP to complain to. ...
  • Re: Cannot view SSI on IIS
    ... > We have a Windows 2000 Server running IIS. ... enable auditing on the server and then enable file ... How to set secure NTFS Permissions on IIS directories and log files - ... IWAM_computername account instead of the IUSR_computername account. ...