Re: unusual OR syntax
- From: Tim Streater <timstreater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:40:46 +0000
On 27/11/2009 16:02, bill wrote:
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
Heck - just go back to assembler. It's very straightforward.
just think about the use of conditional instructions that reset
instruction pointer register.
Assembler's definitely too complicated. Personally I write the bits directly on the disk using a bar magnet and a magnifying glass.
"That excessive bail ought not to be required, nor excessive fines
imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted"
Bill of Rights 1689
- Prev by Date: Multipart/related via HTTP anyone?
- Next by Date: Re: unusual OR syntax
- Previous by thread: Re: unusual OR syntax
- Next by thread: Re: unusual OR syntax