Creating BIG zip file without time-out
- From: mind01 <mindproductionsnl@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 03:22:57 -0800 (PST)
I need a solution for my study project, i have an image gallery, with
around 100 images (250mb in total) that i want to archive in an zip
file. But i cant get rid of the %$#@|& server time-out (30sec).
I tried the function "set_time_limit()" but it failed too.
The best solution would be a PHP script with the combination of AJAX
or something like Java.
Can someone help me out here?
- Prev by Date: Re: Mailing from PHP
- Next by Date: Re: Looking for PHP behaviour similar to a servlet
- Previous by thread: Looking for PHP behaviour similar to a servlet
- Next by thread: Re: Creating BIG zip file without time-out