Re: PHP Collection has been updated: http://preciseinfo.org/Convert/Articles_Php

In article <hjnaq4$36d$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ivan Marsh <ivanmarsh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
tanix wrote:

In article
<7d472fe1-56de-4c08-bad7-e5af584a4536@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gordon
<gordon.mcvey@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 26, 4:29=A0pm, ta...@xxxxxxxxx (tanix) wrote:
PHP Collection is updated with the freshest articles as of today.

Day and night our hard working content thieves scrape the net to bring
you the very finest in the same shit you can see all over the net
already just by googling for it.

Deep...

Anything else?
:--}

I don't know about deep, but it's certainly accurate.

I'm amused by anyone who advertises their medium and content in the medium
they're stealing their content from.

Good.

Keep doing it.

Till your nose goes blue...

But remember one thing.
You know which one?

--
Programmer's Goldmine collections:

http://preciseinfo.org

Tens of thousands of code examples and expert discussions on
C++, MFC, VC, ATL, STL, templates, Java, Python, Javascript, PHP,
organized by major topics of language, tools, methods, techniques.

.