Re: PHP Collection has been updated: http://preciseinfo.org/Convert/Articles_Php
- From: tanix@xxxxxxxxx (tanix)
- Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:42:00 GMT
In article <hjnaq4$36d$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ivan Marsh <ivanmarsh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jan 26, 4:29=A0pm, ta...@xxxxxxxxx (tanix) wrote:
PHP Collection is updated with the freshest articles as of today.
Day and night our hard working content thieves scrape the net to bring
you the very finest in the same shit you can see all over the net
already just by googling for it.
I don't know about deep, but it's certainly accurate.
I'm amused by anyone who advertises their medium and content in the medium
they're stealing their content from.
Keep doing it.
Till your nose goes blue...
But remember one thing.
You know which one?
Programmer's Goldmine collections:
Tens of thousands of code examples and expert discussions on
organized by major topics of language, tools, methods, techniques.
- Prev by Date: Re: Login from php script using mysql defined users
- Next by Date: Re: PHP Collection has been updated: http://preciseinfo.org/Convert/Articles_Php
- Previous by thread: PHP outputting Junk?
- Next by thread: Re: PHP Collection has been updated: http://preciseinfo.org/Convert/Articles_Php