Re: More advanced PHP books

On Jan 8, 10:28 pm, Tony Gravagno <tony_grava...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Tony,
as promised here are some of the books that have helped me on my way:

PHP 6 and MySQL 6 Bible
by Steve Suehring, Tim Converse and Joyce Park
John Wiley & Sons © 2009 (912 pages) Citation
ISBN:9780470384503

HTML for the Business Developer: with JavaServer Pages, PHP, ASP.NET,
CGI, and JavaScript
by Kevin Forsythe and Laura Ubelhor
MC Press © 2008 (626 pages) Citation
ISBN:9781583470794

PHP & MySQL Everyday Apps for Dummies
by Janet Valade
John Wiley & Sons © 2005 (458 pages) Citation
ISBN:9780764575877

  • Re: I am totally stumped..with this on..LOAD_FILE Mysql+PHP= FSCK!!
    ... What I am trying to do is to upload files and stuff them in a mysql database. ... I copied the temporary file to somewhere else, and then handed it to MySQL..THAT WORKED.. ... Is there a way to force a close on the file..maybe that's the problem Mysql is opening a file that is not flushed to disk maybe? ... I gew the feeling its maintaining its own picture of file objects, and doesn't actually flush to the disk unless you do a copy or close php.. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: I am totally stumped..with this on..LOAD_FILE Mysql+PHP= FSCK!!
    ... What I am trying to do is to upload files and stuff them in a mysql database. ... I copied the temporary file to somewhere else, and then handed it to MySQL..THAT WORKED.. ... Is there a way to force a close on the file..maybe that's the problem Mysql is opening a file that is not flushed to disk maybe? ... I gew the feeling its maintaining its own picture of file objects, and doesn't actually flush to the disk unless you do a copy or close php.. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: com_dotnet
    ... And if MySQL isn't installed, the DLL won't load and phpinfowill show MySQL support isn't enabled. ... The MySQL interface is NOT compiled into PHP on the distributed Windows binaries - or you'd never be able to run PHP unless you had MySQL installed. ... *SOME* extensions are protocols, some are functional resources, and some are just type libraries. ... If you're going to compile the extension into PHP itself, the libraries must be available at compile time, and when you run PHP, or PHP won't load. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re Re: PHP 5.2.4 <= various mysql functions safemode & open_basedir bypass
    ... > various mysql functions safemode & open_basedir bypass ... PHP is currently very used because it's easy to use. ... Apache has directory restrictions. ... # if the mysql user has perms, ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: question about playlist
    ... I have a dynamic playlist, playlist_1.asx, created by a php script from a ... the mysql table contain information about: ... movie near to the playing movie, and when change the movie, contextually ... Change the information in the *database* table, or in the HTML table? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.server)