Re: login script using file, not mysql

On 11-01-11 19:31, richard wrote:
Are there any sites out there that show a login script using a text file
rather than an mysql database?
The scripts I've seen so far require mysql. I want to be able to verify
registration through a regular text file.

I dont think so, at least there are not many of those, because Apache
has a built in functionallity for such cases where mysql is not available...

see: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/howto/htaccess.html#auth

--
Luuk

  • php mysql problem
    ... i recently upgraded from fedora core 5 to cent os 4.4 with php 4.3 ... called specific entries from mysql are no longer working ... my code to display the entry looks like ... write all of my scripts ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Converting from FM 9 to MySQL and keep both
    ... Here it is the starting point: Clinical research DB in FM 9 adv and FM ... Build another DB in MySQL, ... if you want server to execute anything in the way of scripts, make sure EVERY script step is web compatible. ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)
  • Table and PHP scripts for existing data
    ... I've been using MySQL for several months and enjoyed great success ... when installing other people's scripts to databses I make using ... My challenge is developing from scratch the scripts, ... Dealers that I want to install in MySQL at www.securitydealers.com ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: su command problem
    ... it goes to a command ... startup scripts for various programs read up when they need it. ... Those scripts will be run in roughly 'sort' order. ... > the mysql account and is supposed to run a command and ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Strange interaction between rcNG and procfs
    ... you will need to have /proc mounted in order for rcNG startup scripts ... server on a 'large' 5.4-RELEASE-p7 DB server (4GB RAM, ... MAXSSIZ bumped to 2GB in kernel config and mysql currently configured ...
    (freebsd-stable)