Re: AND in the if statement

On Jan 12, 4:01 pm, sheldonlg <sheldo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1/4/2011 8:36 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

In article<1h7q9ffww53nc....@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, richard<mem...@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:05:25 -0800 (PST), Captain Paralytic wrote:

Not "best" you idiot. In php = is an assignment operator and == is a
comparison one. They do completely different things.

php.net is not wrong, you are an idiot.

Yet, I haven't seen anything on php.net where this is stated.

www.php.netwww.w3schools.com
Barnes and Noble -- PHP for Dummies.

--
Shelly

PHP for Dummies is too advanced for Richard

  • Re: IM NEW
    ... at the bottom of the page some links for updated ebooks for dummies ... I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PHP IS, WHAT IT DOES, NOR WHY IT ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: IM NEW
    ... I've been reading the 2nd edition of "PHP & MySQL for Dummies" and I was ... trying the step by step method of installing MySQL, PHP, APACHE2 and am ...
    (alt.php)
  • Still unable to check for valid emails
    ... PHP for Dummies (well that's what it's called. ... Des. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: IM NEW
    ... php and mysql for dummies seems to be helping me!!!! ... somethin' like that.... ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Enhancing my search? very new to php
    ... Because he's obviously having problems constructing the correct SQL statements. ... I would never recommend anyone ask MySQL questions in THIS group. ... And no, he wouldn't be pointed back here - we see a lot of PHP in that group, also. ... I have read the charter of this group, Richard. ...
    (comp.lang.php)