Re: AND in the if statement
- From: Captain Paralytic <paul_lautman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:01:08 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 12, 4:01 pm, sheldonlg <sheldo...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1/4/2011 8:36 PM, Doug Miller wrote:
In article<1h7q9ffww53nc....@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, richard<mem...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:05:25 -0800 (PST), Captain Paralytic wrote:
Not "best" you idiot. In php = is an assignment operator and == is a
comparison one. They do completely different things.
php.net is not wrong, you are an idiot.
Yet, I haven't seen anything on php.net where this is stated.
Barnes and Noble -- PHP for Dummies.
PHP for Dummies is too advanced for Richard
- Prev by Date: Re: login script using file, not mysql
- Next by Date: Re: login script using file, not mysql
- Previous by thread: Re: AND in the if statement
- Next by thread: solutions manual Engineering Vibration 3rd Ed by Inman