Re: Lookup zip by IP address
- From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 00:45:02 +0100
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars@xxxxxx> typed:
:: Use any version of Microsoft Frontpage to create your site.
:: (This won't prevent people from viewing your source, but
:: no one
:: will want to steal it.)
:: -- from
Actually, if you want to try to protect your code somewhat, it can be
"compressed" which makes it very hard to read for humans. Most anyone can
do that with most any wysiwyg edtor/html generator.
Humorlessness appears to be as infectious a disease as cluelessness.
(It's a sig, goddamnit!)
var bugRiddenCrashPronePieceOfJunk = (
navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 5') != -1
&& navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Mac') != -1
) // Plone, register_function.js:16
- Prev by Date: Re: Lookup zip by IP address
- Next by Date: Backslash before function name in PHP
- Previous by thread: Re: Lookup zip by IP address
- Next by thread: Re: Lookup zip by IP address