Re: Lookup zip by IP address

Twayne wrote:

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars@xxxxxx> typed:
:: --
:: Use any version of Microsoft Frontpage to create your site.
:: (This won't prevent people from viewing your source, but
:: no one
:: will want to steal it.)
:: -- from
:: <http://www.vortex-webdesign.com/help/hidesource.htm>
:: (404-comp.)

Actually, if you want to try to protect your code somewhat, it can be
"compressed" which makes it very hard to read for humans. Most anyone can
do that with most any wysiwyg edtor/html generator.

Humorlessness appears to be as infectious a disease as cluelessness.

(It's a sig, goddamnit!)

PointedEars
--
var bugRiddenCrashPronePieceOfJunk = (
) // Plone, register_function.js:16

  • Re: Reload two iframes on one iframed page!
    ... of increasing compatibility and, unfortunately, standards-compliance): ... compliance". ... Use any version of Microsoft Frontpage to create your site. ... (This won't prevent people from viewing your source, ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: Names of URL Parameters
    ... be useful to me in experimenting/developing/debugging.) ... the entire URL but I'd really rather not have to parse it. ... Use any version of Microsoft Frontpage to create your site. ... (This won't prevent people from viewing your source, ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Formulardaten abfragen
    ... Muss das HTML dazu valides XML sein? ... "Use any version of Microsoft Frontpage to create your site. ... (This won't prevent people from viewing your source, ...
    (de.comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: How do I convert old onclick() code to DOM if a PHP variable is involved?
    ... PHP's PCRE-based engine is not that forgiving. ... "Use any version of Microsoft Frontpage to create your site. ... prevent people from viewing your source, but no one will want to steal it.)" ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)