repair SUSE php5 -a
- From: "M. Strobel" <sorry_no_mail_here@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 13:09:38 +0100
On suse linux "php5 -a" has (always?) been broken.
Compare it to Ubuntu "php5 -a" if you don't know what I mean.
Can it be repaired?
I am tired of ssh-ing into another server to test things.
- Prev by Date: Re: was: job request, is:newsgroup basics
- Next by Date: Re: was: job request, is:newsgroup basics
- Previous by thread: INSTRUCTOR SOLUTIONS MANUAL FOR Introduction to Nuclear And Particle Physics 2nd E by Bromberg, Das, Ferbel
- Next by thread: Re: repair SUSE php5 -a